Does Washington state allow firepits?
Yes! Solus firepits have ANSI approval in Washington state.
Does Spokane, WA allow firepits?
Yes! The Solus firepits have CSA approval in Washington state.
Does my city require permits for firepits?
ANSI approved firepits are permitted in Spokane.
Fuels such as natural gas and propane are okay to use. For your convenience, Solus firepits are available as both portable and fixed fuel connection. As seen in the photo above, the Solus Hemi Bowl is using a fixed fuel connection to create a minimalistic and modern look to your outdoor living space.
Firepits do not require a permit in Spokane, WA; therefore, the Solus firepit will make a great addition to any outdoor living space! The Solus firepits are available for shipping worldwide, so check out our other blog posts to determine the fire regulations in your city. For more information regarding firepits and permits, contact your local fire department, as seen in the links below.
- To see our products, please visit our catalogue page.
- To speak to a sales representative you can contact us here, or call our North America Toll Free line: 1-877-255-3146.
- For all other inquiries, please visit our Solus Decor website.
- Solus is certified by LabTest in Richmond, BC to ensure all Solus product meets Canadian (CSA) and American (ANSI) standards
- Certification of Conformity – ANSI & CSA Standards
- City of Spokane Permit Applications: Fire Permits
- Spokane Regional Clean Air Agency: Informational Link
- Spokane Fire Department: Contact Us
It is the responsibility of the reader to confirm and verify any information found on this page.