Please select one choice from each of the options below.
Note: Price will be confirmed by shipping address.
$4,498.00 – $8,695.00
The Elevated Halo fire pits
The halo series of fire pits and fire tables are expansions from the original Halo Low 36. As with the low Halos, each elevated Halo cradles its flame, allowing the flickering fire light to reflect on its polished concrete surface. Crisp outer edges curve smoothly into their central fire openings, creating a modern, sculptural feel. Solus concrete is exceptional in it’s compressive strength – measuring at > than 10,000 Psi or 69 MPa. This is one of the principal reasons for its longevity and durability.
The table tops rest on 30” wide box bases which give these modern fire pits a substantial foundation and raises them to coffee table height. With their clean profiles and soft curves the Elevated Halo 36 and 48 fit well into a wide variety of outdoor environments, from traditional to modern. Both sizes offer the warmth of fire along with the functionality of a table and can be used in conjunction with standard seating. The Halo fire tables are available in 2 sizes (36″ and 48″ diameter tops) for large or smaller outdoor spaces and are suitable for residential and commercial installations.
These sculptural, elevated halo fire pits provide the glow of a campfire along with space for glasses and goodies at coffee table height.
As with all Solus gas and lpg fire pits and fire tables the construction of fire pits is world class. The gas burners are constructed of commercial grade brass and come with a 25 year warranty. The entire range of Solus fire pits have had extensive testing for Canadian , American and European standards and as such rate as an appliance. The halo series is very popular for commercial locations as it provides not only heat and ambience but table functionality which allows for the placement of small plates and drinks.
The elevated halo series both 36 and 48 are available to clients in both North America through our Vancouver location and through our London office for all locations in the UK , Europe and the Middle East. All Halo series are available in all three fuels types including natural gas, liquid propane and bio fuel (more commonly known as ethanol). The halos ( both 36 and 48 have options for all metal table tops which convert the fire pit into a functional table in the absence of a fire. Halos also have available custom made wind shields ( circular glass ) to surround the fire ( and are removable if desired ).
- Choose from 10 integral colours
- 3 fuel options: Natural Gas, Liquid Propane and Ethanol
- 3 ignition types: Manual, Electronic and Adjustable Electronic
- Manual (MLS) – Operates like a BBQ, turn the gas on and light with a lighter, recommended for residential applications, has an adjustable valve so you can adjust your flame height – ask about the additional option of a manual ignition with a “flame supervision” device
- Electronic (AUTO) – Turn it on and off with a switch or timer, flame is not adjustable, must run power to the firepit. Ideal for public commercial spaces
- Adjustable (ADJ AUTO) – Same as the electronic (above) but has an adjustable valve on the firepit to customize the flame height
- For Propane Only: hose with regulator and propane tank table.
- Specially designed all-weather fabric covers protect your fire features year round, extending their life, maintaining their smooth finish and extending their warranties.
- Full beds of refractory fire stones.
- Optional glass wind shield available.
Please see our user guides for specific part information.
Natural Gas and Propane
- Concrete Halo top
- Concrete Elevated Halo base
- Burner, support and plate
- Standard flexible gas line with flare fitting connector
- Lava rock to cover entire surface
- 40 Fire stones for flame shaping
- User Guide
- Flange and Key – for manual start and adjustable electric start
- Electronic ignitor and wiring box – for electric start only
- Concrete Halo top
- Concrete Elevated Halo base
- Burner, support, ring, plate and cover
- Lighting wand
- Lava rock to cover entire surface of plate and fill fuel vessel
- 14 Fire stones for flame shaping
- User Guide
- Our natural gas fire pits are certified as ‘Outdoor Decorative Gas Appliances’ to Canadian CSA 2.41-2014 and American ANSI Z21.97-2014 standards. We also have full European CE certification as EN 509:2000 – Decorative Fuel Effects Gas Appliances and EN 60335-1:2001 Household and Similar Electrical Appliances. Visit our UK site for more information on products available in Europe and the UK.
- Each of our fire pits comes with a warranty on workmanship and performance. Warranties are extended with the purchase and use of one of our All-Weather covers.
- Each burner is assembled in our facility from non corrosive brass, stainless steel, aluminum and thermoplast components and individually tested.
- Propane fire pits are certified to ANSI standards. All propane burners are assembled in the USA from brass components and are individually tested to meet specific certification requirements.
- Ethanol burners have been designed specifically for Solus, are constructed from 3 layers of stainless steel and meet the highest quality standards.
- Each of our fire pits are hand cast from high performance, fibre reinforced concrete which has been tested to ASTM standards.
- All concrete pieces are sealed with a penetrating sealer to minimize weathering. Table surfaces are treated with an extra protective coating to protect from prolonged exposure to food and drink spills.
Love our new firepit
Once I saw our fire pit online I was pretty obsessed. We got the elevated halo 36. It’s just so pretty. Solus was lovely to deal with as well. It was easy to order and the rep spent a lot of time on the phone with me helping to pick out the color. The fire pit shipped out on time and got here in perfect shape. We are very happy with our purchase.
Jennie Frisbie . Oakland California
We look forward to hearing from you. Sales staff are available to assist you with your project Monday – Friday 9 am – 5 pm and Saturday 10 am -4 pm
- Greater Vancouver: 604 255 2472
- North America Toll Free: 1-877-255-3146
- Europe: 0208 819 1495 (London, UK)
Or begin the process online by filling out the form below. Please complete the following form and we will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible.