Beautiful, Hand-Cast Concrete Fireplace Surrounds
Transform an ordinary fireplace into a stunning work of art for your home with a hand-cast fireplace surround from Solus. All our surrounds are crafted from the finest concrete and manufactured right here in North America. Our line of fireplace surrounds includes modern interpretations of archetypal forms as well as contemporary design that can fit into wide variety homes or spaces. If you are looking for a more customized look for your living room, all of our surrounds are designed to be used in conjunction with our hearths, panels and tiles for unlimited options for your home.
For more information on which Solus Fireplace Surround is best for your home, contact us today!
Why Choose a Solus Fireplace?
- Each surround is cast by hand and is unique
- Designed, cast, and assembled in North America
- Solus fireplace surrounds can be installed both indoors and outdoors
Our Fraser and Taper models are designed to be adjustable and customizable to fit your space. The interior straight sections can be cut to fit your fireplace insert, as well as the base to make sure it fits perfectly in your home. If you need to increase height or width, we can also add additional straight or corner parts for a picture frame configuration.
Our modular surrounds can also be used in conjunction with our tiles, panels and hearths for a wide variety of design possibilities from built out and corner inserts, to striking full-wall installations. All of our fireplace surrounds can be used indoors and outdoors to add beauty to any space.
“I bought a Solus Decor fireplace surround 5 years ago. The product, service and instructions were of the highest quality. It is a unique product that has garnered much attention.”
– D Gamble
The Solus Collection of Fire Pits, Fire Bowls & Fire Tables
- Hemi is a series of perfectly round bowls (26″, 36″ and 48″). The bowls have substance, style and make any outdoor space more exciting with the fire both on and off. There are ten different colours and numerous table options.
- The Halo fire pit is a square (36″ and 48″) with curves. Its curves reflect the flame and bring warmth and light to your outdoors. It is available in two elevations and three fuel possibilities, including NG (natural gas), LPG (liquid propane gas), and ethanol. The tabletop of the low halo hovers at 5 inches off the ground. The Elevated Halo is the perfect coffee table height.
- The firebox is our minimalist fire pit. A perfect square of 30″ will suit any modern outdoor space. Available with accessory tables.
- The Cube is our powerful, yet compact, fire pit that puts out a luxurious amount of heat. Perfect for spaces that may have a smaller outdoor square footage, this fire pit will bring warmth and class to any patio.
- The fire table is our rectilinear fire pit that is suited for any space seeking to mimic the long lines in sofas that are so popular in larger outdoor spaces. Its sleek look and ample size is great for larger groups to gather around the fire.
- Our Newest Addition is a linear fire pit which comes as a single or double stack. Excellent visual anchor for any large space, and can be used as an end piece or to divide the space. At 108,000 BTUs, it will also keep the space warm at any time of the year. At 72″ long, and truly is a knockout for larger commercial and residential applications.
Certification and Durability
All of our natural gas and propane fire pits are certified for use in North America, the UK, Europe, Caribbean, Asia and the Middle East. Suitable for residential and commercial installations. Our burners are designed, assembled by Solus and tested before they are shipped. Random audits of our certification procedures are done to ensure compliance with international certification laboratories.
Each of our outdoor fire pits comes with an incredible warranty – known to be the best in the business – with the addition of an all-weather cover, or all metal tabletop to keep the rain off. Our concrete is cast and hand finished in Vancouver, Canada. Solus fire pits are made from the highest quality ultra-high performance concrete, brass, stainless steel, aluminum and thermoplast components and are built to withstand North American winters. They will weather gracefully and last a lifetime with proper care and maintenance.