Please select one choice from each of the options below.
Note: Price will be confirmed by shipping address.
Quick ship options are available for many of our modern firebowls and outdoor modern fire pit tables. Our larger fire pits normally ship from Vancouver in 4-6 weeks within North America, but if you buy one of our most popular product, colour and size combinations, you can get quick shipping on request. You can select this option at checkout.
Quick Ship 7-10 days: Round Outdoor modern fire pits sized 26″ and 36″ in cinder, halva, linen, portland and shiitake, in quantities less than 3, can be purchased and will ship from Vancouver within 3-7 days. Outdoor modern firebowls 42″ and 48″ are not normally not available for quick ship, but some individual items and colour combinations are. Contact us to confirm availability.
Regular shipping times:
Replacement parts normally ship in 3-7 days within North America and can be ordered online including lava rocks and river rock fire stones.
Concrete products (Our collection of modern fire pits, water features, fire pit accessories, surrounds and tiles) ship in 4-6 weeks unless they are quick ship eligible.
The Cornice timeless & elegant. Historic form in smooth concrete.
The Cornice is an updated version of a traditional, grand fireplace surround. It’s design is drawn from classic mantels found in historical buildings and modernized by the use of polished concrete in place of stone. With a strong, visual presence Cornice forms the focus in more intimate spaces and provides a compelling, structured design element in larger architectural environments. Used in conjunction with our tiles, panels and hearths the Cornice can be adapted to many different layouts from simple, stand alone installations to grand feature walls. Additional mantel sections can be purchased to increase the width of the standard opening. As with all of our surrounds, Cornice is appropriate for use in residential and commercial projects indoors and out.
This stately surround is a reworking of a classic fireplace mantel with contemporary polish.
- Choose from 12 Solus integral, hand cast colours.
- Additional corner, leg and cross pieces.
Product Details and Care
- Each of our surrounds is hand cast from high performance, fiber reinforced concrete which has been tested to ASTM standards.
- All concrete pieces are sealed with a penetrating sealer to enhance the polish of the surface and minimize staining.
- Concrete is naturally flame resistant and will not emit any toxic fumes when exposed to heat.
- Concrete requires only a light dusting or occasional wipe with with warm water and a neutral , dilute cleaner. We also recommend an annual application of a suitable penetrating sealer. With proper care the surround will last as long as your building. (link to care)
- Our surrounds are naturally stable and will be as strong as the substrate that they are adhered to once installed. Concrete is very strong but can be susceptible to chipping if knocked sharply with a hard object so please handle it with care.
- Please Note: Although it is structurally strong and stable, concrete is susceptible to surface reaction with highly alkali and acidic substances.
You can download our specification drawings from the Documents section below or visit the CADdetails website to view them.
I bought a Solus Decor fireplace surround 5 years ago. The product, service and instructions were of the highest quality. It is a unique product that has garnered much attention.
Complete the set with accessories
We look forward to hearing from you. Sales staff are available to assist you with your fire pit, fire table or fire surround Monday – Friday 9 am – 5 pm ( local time ). All three regions have on line shopping available. All messages will be followed up within 24 hours.
- Greater Vancouver: (604) 255 2472
- North America Toll Free: 1 (877) 255-3146
- UK: +44 (0)20 8819 1495 (London, UK)
- Spain (servicing EU ) +34 628 861 613
Or begin the process online by filling out the form below. Please complete the following form and we will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible.