Tiles and Panels
Tiles, panels and slabs by Solus are contemporary cladding mediums that are designed to be adaptable. Each of our large format concrete panels is poured and finished by hand resulting in pieces that are unique. Installed in multiples they create a surface that is organic and substantial with a modern, ‘slightly imperfect’ structure. Available in a ten colours and a range of sizes our concrete panels, tiles and slabs can be configured to suit a wide variety of situations and aesthetics.
All tiles, slabs and panels ship from our Vancouver location.
Solus Concrete tiles and panels are:
- distinguished by their clean, chamfered edges, smooth, lightly undulating surfaces, complex colour and by the variation between pieces.
- We use high performance, fibre re-enforced concrete which is strong, durable and flame resistant.
- Solus tiles, panels and slabs can be installed in and out of doors. With proper care and maintenance they will last as long as the building, developing more surface character over time.
- Most often they are used to either frame a fireplace or act as an accent to a fireplace surround or mantel. But there have been many instances where Solus tiles and panels have been used to accent walls in commercial locations like restaurants, night clubs, wine rooms, bank vaults and professional locker rooms. Solus tiles have a unique look that cannot be achieved with ceramics or other stones.
- Solus has been in the business of producing tiles and slabs for almost 20 years and have thousands of installations around the world. The installation and applications of our tiles and fireplace surrounds can be found on our installation page with print and video available for view.