Please select one choice from each of the options below.
Note: Price will be confirmed by shipping address.
Quick ship options are available for many of our modern firebowls and outdoor modern fire pit tables. Our larger fire pits normally ship from Vancouver in 4-6 weeks within North America, but if you buy one of our most popular product, colour and size combinations, you can get quick shipping on request. You can select this option at checkout.
Quick Ship 7-10 days: Round Outdoor modern fire pits sized 26″ and 36″ in cinder, halva, linen, portland and shiitake, in quantities less than 3, can be purchased and will ship from Vancouver within 3-7 days. Outdoor modern firebowls 42″ and 48″ are not normally not available for quick ship, but some individual items and colour combinations are. Contact us to confirm availability.
Regular shipping times:
Replacement parts normally ship in 3-7 days within North America and can be ordered online including lava rocks and river rock fire stones.
Concrete products (Our collection of modern fire pits, water features, fire pit accessories, surrounds and tiles) ship in 4-6 weeks unless they are quick ship eligible.
$7,195.00 – $7,995.00
Feast around the fire
A rectilinear Firetable for a modern setting.
If you’re looking for a modern concrete fire pit that is sturdy, functional and at coffee table height, our firetable fits the bill. The simple, smooth concrete top is made up of four sections that slope towards the fire opening and reflect the flame light. The sensual top sits above a rectangular concrete box that houses the working parts of this firepit. This combination creates a fire feature that works in a contemporary or traditional garden setting.
Placed alone or in pairs end to end, the clean lines and straight forward design of these fire tables makes them at home in a variety of environments from spare modern to rustic traditional. Appropriate for use in commercial and residential projects. All of our natural gas and propane fire pits are fully certified and each one comes with a warranty on craftsmanship and performance. Available for sale to home owners and professionals world wide.
See the Flame
Our cross jet burners position the flame above the fire pit which results in more efficient use of fuel and transference of heat. The jets are oriented for efficiency and maximum flame height. Fire stones can be used to shape the fire for a more ‘natural’ look. Manual and adjustable auto start options allow you to adjust the flame height and heat output to suit your needs.
With their clean lines and functional tops these fire tables set the scene for friendly gatherings.
- Choose from 10 integral colours
- 3 fuel options: Natural Gas, Liquid Propane and Ethanol
- 3 ignition types: Manual, Electronic and Adjustable Electronic
- Manual (MLS) – Operates like a BBQ, turn the gas on and light with a lighter, recommended for residential applications, has an adjustable valve so you can adjust your flame height – ask about the additional option of a manual ignition with a “flame supervision” device
- Electronic (AUTO) – Turn it on and off with a switch or timer, flame is not adjustable, must run power to the firepit. Ideal for public commercial spaces
- Adjustable (ADJ AUTO) – Same as the electronic (above) but has an adjustable valve on the firepit to customize the flame height
- For Propane Only: hose with regulator and propane tank table.
- Specially designed all-weather fabric covers protect your fire features year round, extending their life, maintaining their smooth finish and extending their warranties.
- Full beds of refractory fire stones.
Please see our user guides for specific part information.
Natural gas and Propane
- Concrete table top
- Concrete table base
- Burner, support and plate
- Standard flexible gas line with flare fitting connector
- Lava rock to cover entire surface
- 40 Fire stones for flame shaping
- User Guide
- Flange and Key – for manual start
- Concrete table top
- Concrete table base
- Burner, support, ring, plate and cover
- Lighting wand
- Lava rock to cover entire surface of plate and fill fuel vessel
- 14 Fire stones for flame shaping
- User Guide
- Our natural gas fire pits are certified as ‘Outdoor Decorative Gas Appliances’ to Canadian CSA 2.41-2014 and American ANSI Z21.97-2014 standards. We also have full CE certification as EN 509:2000 – Decorative Fuel Effects Gas Appliances and EN 60335-1:2001 Household and Similar Electrical Appliances. Visit our UK site for more information on products available in Europe and the UK.
- Each of our fire pits comes with a warranty on workmanship and performance Warranties are extended with the purchase and use of one of our All-Weather covers.
- Each burner is assembled and tested in our facility from non-corrosive brass, stainless steel, aluminum and thermoplast components.
- Propane fire pits are certified to ANSI standards. All propane burners are assembled in the USA from brass components and are individually tested to meet specific certification requirements.
- Ethanol burners have been designed specifically for Solus, are constructed from 3 layers of stainless steel, and meet the highest quality standards.
- Each of our fire pits are handcast from high performance, fibre-reinforced concrete which has been tested to ASTM standards.
- All concrete pieces are sealed with a penetrating sealer to minimise weathering. Table surfaces are treated with an extra protective coating to protect from prolonged exposure to food and drink spills.
Solus worked with us to find our dream fire table.
I have always loved the look of the solus fire tables! This year when we were finallyl in the market for a fire table, I called them. Their tables were pricey so I thought that my wish to have one was not going to come true. The staff were wonderful and worked with me to find a seconds table that was perfect for our new outdoor living space. You can not even tell it is a seconds (tiny nic on one corner). We love it and spend all our free time around it. It brings our family all to one place for quality time (no TV or video games). It is such a quality product with style. It is artwork.
Cindy Katsumura 2014
We look forward to hearing from you. Sales staff are available to assist you with your fire pit, fire table or fire surround Monday – Friday 9 am – 5 pm ( local time ). All three regions have on line shopping available. All messages will be followed up within 24 hours.
- Greater Vancouver: (604) 255 2472
- North America Toll Free: 1 (877) 255-3146
- UK: +44 (0)20 8819 1495 (London, UK)
- Spain (servicing EU ) +34 628 861 613
Or begin the process online by filling out the form below. Please complete the following form and we will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible.