Pictured here is the Solus Halo Firepit. The Solus fire pits come in fixed fuel connection gas and propane fire pits. The fixed connection fire pits will require a permit. However, the portable Solus fire pits will not require a permit.
Does the State of Washington allow firepits?
Yes! Firepits are permitted in the state of Washington.
Does Vancouver, WA allow firepits?
Yes! Solus firepits have ANSI certification and allowed in the City of Vancouver.
Do firepits require a permit in Vancouver, WA?
No, recreational fires do not require a permit in the City of Vancouver! Solus firepits are available in both fixed and portable fuel connections, and they come in three different fuel types. However, it is suggested to check in with your local city bylaws to confirm the information provided on this page.
- To see our products, please visit our catalogue page.
- To speak to a sales representative you can contact us here, or call our North America Toll Free line: 1-877-255-3146
- For all other inquiries, please visit our Solus Decor website.
- Solus is certified by LabTest in Richmond, BC to ensure all Solus product meets Canadian (CSA) and American (ANSI) standards
- Certification of Conformity – ANSI & CSA Standards
- City of Vancouver (US) Rules and Regulations: City of Vancouver (US)
- Outdoor Firepits Permit Applicability : City Fact Sheet 2014
- Vancouver (US) Fire Department: Contact Us
It is the responsibility of the reader to confirm and verify any information found on this page.