Does the state of California allow firepits?
Yes! The Solus firepits have ANSI approval in California.
Does San Jose, CA allow firepits?
Yes! The Solus firepits are certified by ANSI in San Jose, CA.
Does San Jose, CA require permits?
No, recreational outdoor firepits do not require permits.
Recreational fires that are used for warming, cooking, religious, or ceremonial purposes are allowed. However, there are some limitations on the size, and it would be best to contact your city to confirm the bylaws of your area. Solus fire pits are available in both portable and fixed connections, and three fuel sources options. Our firepits will bring elegance and life to any outdoor living space. Solus products are manufactured in Vancouver, Canada and ship worldwide!
- To see our products, please visit our catalogue page.
- To speak to a sales representative you can contact us here, or call our North America Toll Free line: 1-877-255-3146
- For all other inquiries, please visit our Solus Decor website.
- Solus is certified by LabTest in Richmond, BC to ensure all Solus product meets Canadian (CSA) and American (ANSI) standards
- Certification of Conformity – ANSI & CSA Standards
- City of San Jose Information: Contact Us
- Santa Clara County Outdoor Burning: Fire Laws
- San Jose Fire Department: Contact Us
It is the responsibility of the reader to confirm and verify any information found on this page.