Does the state of Washington allow firepits?
Yes! Washington allows firepits in residential areas.
Does Olympia, WA allow firepits?
Yes! Olympia allows firepits that have ANSI certification.
Do firepits require a permit?
A permit is not needed. However, firepits must be in an approved container (ANSI). The only approved materials for burning are natural gas, or propane. Solus firepits are available in three fuel types and in both portable and fixed fuel connections. Solus firepits are modern and sleek, and will bring warmth to any home! We are based in Vancouver, but ship worldwide. Call us today to see how you can make your outdoors as beautiful as your indoors!
- To see our products, please visit our catalogue page.
- To speak to a sales representative you can contact us here, or call our North America Toll Free line: 1-877-255-3146
- For all other inquiries, please visit our Solus Decor website.
- Solus is certified by LabTest in Richmond, BC to ensure all Solus product meets Canadian (CSA) and American (ANSI) standards
- Certification of Conformity – ANSI & CSA Standards
- City of Olympia: Contact Us
- Open Air Fires Vancouver Fire and Rescue Services: Olympia Air Quality
- City of Olympia Fire Department: Contact Us
It is the responsibility of the reader to confirm and verify any information found on this page.