Please select one choice from each of the options below.
Note: Price will be confirmed by shipping address.
Quick ship options are available for many of our modern firebowls and outdoor modern fire pit tables. Our larger fire pits normally ship from Vancouver in 4-6 weeks within North America, but if you buy one of our most popular product, colour and size combinations, you can get quick shipping on request. You can select this option at checkout.
Quick Ship 7-10 days: Round Outdoor modern fire pits sized 26″ and 36″ in cinder, halva, linen, portland and shiitake, in quantities less than 3, can be purchased and will ship from Vancouver within 3-7 days. Outdoor modern firebowls 42″ and 48″ are not normally not available for quick ship, but some individual items and colour combinations are. Contact us to confirm availability.
Regular shipping times:
Replacement parts normally ship in 3-7 days within North America and can be ordered online including lava rocks and river rock fire stones.
Concrete products (Our collection of modern fire pits, water features, fire pit accessories, surrounds and tiles) ship in 4-6 weeks unless they are quick ship eligible.
$4,395.00 – $6,495.00
Halo Low Fire pits
From their crisp outer edges to the smooth curve of their inner fire openings, the Halo fire pits show off the striking and subtle qualities of Solus concrete. Each Halo cradles its flame, allowing the flickering fire light to reflect on its polished concrete surface, inviting people to gather or contemplate. Recessed bases create the impression that the concrete tops float, adding visual lightness for a modern feel. With their minimal, clean profiles the Halo low 36 and 48 are modern fire pits that fit well into contemporary spaces, offering warmth, beauty and the functionality of a table surface for drinks and small plates. The halos are suitable for residential and commercial installations. All of our natural gas and liquid propane fire fits are fully certified and each of one comes with a warranty on workmanship and performance. Both the 36 and 48 have optional all metal tables that can convert your fire pit into a functional table. Made of anodized aluminium the table is a delightful addition to the Solus halo line.
Our cross jet burners position the flame above the fire pit which results in more efficient use of fuel and transference of heat. The jets are oriented for efficiency and maximum flame height. Fire stones can be used to shape the fire for a more ‘natural’ look. Manual and adjustable auto start options allow you to adjust the flame height and heat output to suit your needs.
Halo Low 36 and 48 are floating fire pits with soft curves, clean edges and elegant, low profiles.
- Choose from 10 integral colours
- 3 fuel options: Natural Gas and Liquid Propane
- Manual ignition only for Halo 36″ and 48″
- For Propane Only: hose, regulator and propane tank table.
- Specially designed all-weather fabric covers protect your fire features year-round, extending their life, maintaining their smooth finish and extending their warranties.
- Full beds of refractory fire stones.
Please see our user guides for specific part information.
Natural Gas and Propane
- Concrete Halo top
- Concrete Halo Low base
- Burner, support and plate
- Standard flexible gas line with flare fitting connector
- Lava rock to cover entire surface
- 40 Fire Stones for flame shaping
- User Guide
- Flange and Key – for manual start
- Our natural gas fire pits are certified as ‘Outdoor Decorative Gas Appliances’ to Canadian CSA 2.41-2014 and American ANSI Z21.97-2014 standards. We also have full CE certification as EN 509:2000 – Decorative Fuel Effects Gas Appliances and EN 60335-1:2001 Household and Similar Electrical Appliances. Visit our UK site for more information on products available in Europe and the UK.
- Each of our fire pits comes with a warranty on workmanship and performance Warranties are extended with the purchase and use of one of our All-Weather covers.
- Each burner is assembled and tested in our facility from non-corrosive brass, stainless steel, aluminum and thermoplast components.
- Propane fire pits are certified to ANSI standards. All propane burners are assembled in the USA from brass components and are individually tested to meet specific certification requirements.
- Each of our fire pits are hand-cast from high-performance, fibre-reinforced concrete which has been tested to ASTM standards.
- All concrete pieces are sealed with a penetrating sealer to minimize weathering. Table surfaces are treated with an extra protective coating to protect from prolonged exposure to food and drink spills.
I bought the Halo Low fire pit from Solus. It’s beautiful and I couldn’t be happier with it. We live in Los Angeles and purchased a mid century modern home. I took the last 7 years to restore it. The fire pit was one of the first items I purchased. I actually got a year before I needed. I just saw it and knew that it was the one for me. They have great sleek designs in a variety of finishes. It was unlike anything on the market. Customer Service was also excellent. We highly recommend this company.
Pratima Anae Los Angeles California
Complete the set with accessories
We look forward to hearing from you. Sales staff are available to assist you with your fire pit, fire table or fire surround Monday – Friday 9 am – 5 pm ( local time ). All three regions have on line shopping available. All messages will be followed up within 24 hours.
- Greater Vancouver: (604) 255 2472
- North America Toll Free: 1 (877) 255-3146
- UK: +44 (0)20 8819 1495 (London, UK)
- Spain (servicing EU ) +34 628 861 613
Or begin the process online by filling out the form below. Please complete the following form and we will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible.