Fire meets water with our newest product: The Pacific Rim. Featuring our signature Solus flame, surrounded by a ring of water, the Pacific Rim is guaranteed to be a stunning piece to any outdoor space. The Pacific Rim can be operated during the day as a stand alone water feature gently providing ambience, light flowing sound and visual appeal without the fire. As the sun goes down add on the flame to make it truly spectacular fire and water combination
- fuel options: Natural Gas and Liquid Propane
- Manual ignition only for Halo 36″ and 48″
- For Propane Only: hose and regulator and propane tank table.
- Specially designed all-weather fabric covers protect your fire features year round, extending their life, maintaining their smooth finish and extending their warranties.
- Full beds of refractory fire stones.
Please see our user guides for specific part information.
Natural Gas and Propane
- Concrete Halo top
- Concrete Halo Low base
- Burner, support and plate
- Standard flexible gas line with flare fitting connector
- Lava rock to cover entire surface
- 40 Fire Stones for flame shaping
- User Guide
- Flange and Key – for manual start
- Our natural gas fire pits are certified as ‘Outdoor Decorative Gas Appliances’ to Canadian CSA 2.41-2014 and American ANSI Z21.97-2014 standards. We also have full CE certification as EN 509:2000 – Decorative Fuel Effects Gas Appliances and EN 60335-1:2001 Household and Similar Electrical Appliances. Visit our UK site for more information on products available in Europe and the UK.
- Each of our fire pits comes with a warranty on workmanship and performance Warranties are extended with the purchase and use of one of our All-Weather covers.
- Each burner is assembled and tested in our facility from non-corrosive brass, stainless steel, aluminum and thermoplast components.
- Propane fire pits are certified to CSA and ANSI standards. All propane burners are assembled from brass components and are individually tested to meet specific certification requirements.
- Each of our fire pits are handcast from high performance, fibre-reinforced concrete which has been tested to ASTM standards.
- All concrete pieces are sealed with a penetrating sealer to minimise weathering. Table surfaces are treated with an extra protective coating to protect from prolonged exposure to food and drink spills.
Customer service and quality are unsurpassed.
Working with Kris and Brad is so easy – they find the right product, walk our customers through all of their options, and , when there is a deficiency they work to fix any items immediately.
Jeremy Miller, Landscape Designer Houston Landscapes, Vancouver BC 2014
We look forward to hearing from you. Sales staff are available to assist you with your project Monday – Friday 9 am – 5 pm and Saturday 10 am -4 pm
- Greater Vancouver: 604 255 2472
- North America Toll Free: 1-877-255-3146
- Europe: 0208 819 1495 (London, UK)
Or begin the process online by filling out the form below. Please complete the following form and we will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible.