Shipping & Lead times for Canada and the USA
Shipping fire and water features made of concrete may sound expensive and difficult but it’s actually quite reasonable and easy. We regularly ship to residences, hotels, restaurants, and commercial sites around North America and the world. Prior to packing all of our fire pits, surrounds and water features are photographed in detail. This is to protect both you the client and Solus. All of our long-distance shipments are packaged in museum quality crates to ensure that they are protected during shipping and when stored on site. Local orders are packed on pallets and thoroughly wrapped and padded to ensure that they arrive in one piece. Orders are generally delivered curbside to the street in front of your site where the crates can be easily dismantled using a cordless drill. Our delivery success rate is over 99.8%. Solus fire pits, water features and fireplace surrounds are are available to both homeowners and commercial locations worldwide.
- Quick ship products ( see our online shop ) can ship in 7 days. All other products are ready to ship within 4-6 weeks. If you are truly in a pickle and need something faster pick up the phone and talk to us. We have been known to pull off miracles ! Pour-to-order pieces are generally shipped within 6 weeks. If you have special requirements please contact our sales team to discuss options.
- All Fire Pits, Fire Tables, Water Features, Fire Surrounds, and Tiles are individually wrapped and crated in museum-quality crates to ensure that they arrive in perfect condition. Local orders are packed on pallets for safe delivery and easy unpacking.
Worldwide shipping options include:
- Curbside delivery places your crates or pallets on the street in front of your location where they can be unpacked. Lifting of the products into place is not included with this delivery option. This generally ships by LCL ( less than container load ) and length of time to deliver depend on country, shipping availability and transit times. We have shipped to over 30 countries and we have stocked warehouses in both the UK and in Spain so we can usually get it to you ! From Anaheim to Azerberjain…from Montreal to Madagascar – we got you covered.
- Airfreight by special request.
Please contact us to discuss specific shipping requirements and we will work with you to find a solution.
Very helpful and professional assistance with selecting a fireplace surround. The material available to review options and colours was very helpful. The showroom and displays were also very helpful. Over the phone, we received prompt answers to our questions. Solus facilitated shipping to a very complicated location. M Dvorak ( We have plenty of review on our shipping and packaging – see our google reviews. )
All orders are subject to product availability. In-stock products will be ready to ship within 7 days. Products out of stock or poured to order, within 4 to 6 weeks. Delivery times may vary depending on seasonality. If you have special requirements please contact our sales team to discuss options.
Items offered on our North American website are available for delivery to addresses in North America, Asia, the Caribbean, and any other locations where North American and European certification is recognized. At last count, we have 9,000 installations in over 30 countries. Orders shipping to the UK, Europe, or the middle east must be placed through Solus Decor UK and Solus Decor Spain. Lead times vary depending on stock within the UK or Spanish warehouses.
A “ready-to-ship” date and an estimate of days in transit will be provided to you once your order is placed depending on its in-stock status. Your actual ship date will be coordinated and pre-approved by you. Once your crate leaves our warehouse, you will receive a Shipping Notification with a tracking number. The carrier will call ahead (usually when the shipment is on its way) and arrange an actual delivery date. Please note we do not ship on Saturdays, Sundays, or Statutory Holidays. Transit days are Standard Business Days, Monday thru Friday. The date of delivery may vary due to carrier shipping practices, delivery location, method of delivery, and the items ordered. Products may also be delivered in separate shipments.
All orders within Metro Vancouver and the Fraser Valley are packed on pallets and thoroughly wrapped to protect them during shipping and from the elements. Long-distance shipments are encased in museum quality crates which can be disassembled using a cordless drill. We do not recommend leaving any packaged items outside or unpacked as this may lead to discoloration of the concrete. Worldwide shipping options include:
- Curbside delivery places your crates or pallets on the street in front of your location where they can be unpacked. Lifting of the products into place is not included with this delivery option.
- Airfreight by special request.
Shipping costs are based on the weight of your order and the delivery method. We would be happy to include shipping costs in your quote. Please inquire here for a quote on the product(s) you are interested in. Sales tax within Canada is charged according to the province or territory to which the item is shipped. Outside of Canada, we do not collect sales tax and it is the responsibility of the customer to pay any required taxes.