Please select one choice from each of the options below.
Note: Price will be confirmed by shipping address.
Quick ship options are available for many of our modern firebowls and outdoor modern fire pit tables. Our larger fire pits normally ship from Vancouver in 4-6 weeks within North America, but if you buy one of our most popular product, colour and size combinations, you can get quick shipping on request. You can select this option at checkout.
Quick Ship 7-10 days: Round Outdoor modern fire pits sized 26″ and 36″ in cinder, halva, linen, portland and shiitake, in quantities less than 3, can be purchased and will ship from Vancouver within 3-7 days. Outdoor modern firebowls 42″ and 48″ are not normally not available for quick ship, but some individual items and colour combinations are. Contact us to confirm availability.
Regular shipping times:
Replacement parts normally ship in 3-7 days within North America and can be ordered online including lava rocks and river rock fire stones.
Concrete products (Our collection of modern fire pits, water features, fire pit accessories, surrounds and tiles) ship in 4-6 weeks unless they are quick ship eligible.
Scupper 26 w/ Basin
Add the sound and movement of water.
An adaptation of our Scupper water bowls this version combines two concrete vessels to create a simple, self contained water feature. As with our original Scuppers, clean edged, mechanically formed metal and smooth concrete are brought to life by the liquid movement and pleasing sound of water. The Hemispherical bowl fills with water from a central hole in its base, creating a deep pool that spills out through the reflective channel of the scupper into the basin below. Polished metal and pooled, cascading water combine to create interesting reflections as light plays over their surfaces. Handcast concrete vessels provide a solid sculptural counterpoint to the fine edges of the scuppers and the moving water while functioning as impermeable containers. These water features can be used in any level location that has access to a standard electrical outlet. Appropriate for residential and commercial installation indoors and out.
Solus water bowls are designed to be experienced first hand. We invite you to watch our water bowl videos to get acquainted with them.
You may also like…
(26″, 36″, 48″)
These clean lined, self contained water features make it simple to integrate flowing water into your environment.
- Choose from 12 Solus integral, hand cast colours
- Brass, stainless steel and copper scuppers. Scuppers are treated and sealed to maintain their bright finish. Brass and copper parts can be left unsealed by special request.
- Talk to us about custom possibilities.
Please see our user guides and reference videos for specific part information.
- Concrete Bowl with Scupper w/ central stainless steel or brass water fitting
- Concrete basin
- Pump with connection fittings
- 3 piece perforated metal screen
- Decorative pebbles to cover screen
- Large river stones (5) for moderating water in-flow.
- Draining hose
- User guide
You can download our specification drawings from the Specifications Documents on this page or visit the CADdetails website to view them.
- Each of our water bowls is hand cast from high performance, fiber reinforced concrete which has been tested to ASTM standards.
- All concrete pieces are sealed with a penetrating sealer to minimize weathering. Metal surfaces are electro-polished and or treated with a reversible protective coating to maintain their polish and protect them from the elements.
- Locally made stainless steel, brass and copper scuppers.
- Metal scuppers are treated and sealed to maintain their bright finish. Brass and copper can be left unsealed by special request and will patina naturally.
- Stainless steel, aluminum and PVC component parts.
- German designed, Italian ,made pumps with variable water flow control.
- Assembled by hand and tested in our Vancouver facility.
- Each of our water features comes with a warranty on workmanship and performance. Warranties are extended with the purchase and use of one of our All-Weather covers.
Excellent customer service and well worth the reasonable wait.
We’re very happy with our experience with Solus and the installation. They supply a premium product that is well worth paying a bit more for. The customer service from the first “drop by” the studio, to the design and installation of the final product was stress free. These people love their product and it’s contagious! Huge thank you to both Kris and Elton.
Jill and Justin 2015
We look forward to hearing from you. Sales staff are available to assist you with your fire pit, fire table or fire surround Monday – Friday 9 am – 5 pm ( local time ). All three regions have on line shopping available. All messages will be followed up within 24 hours.
- Greater Vancouver: (604) 255 2472
- North America Toll Free: 1 (877) 255-3146
- UK: +44 (0)20 8819 1495 (London, UK)
- Spain (servicing EU ) +34 628 861 613
Or begin the process online by filling out the form below. Please complete the following form and we will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible.