Pictured here: The Solus Hemi 36 firepit overlooking the waterfront.
Does the state of Pennsylvania allow firepits?
Yes! The Solus firepits have ANSI approval in Pennsylvania.
Does the city of Philadelphia allow firepits?
Yes! The Solus firepits are approved in Philadelphia.
Does the city require permits on residential properties?
Permits are not required on residential properties. The bulletin released in 2006 states that portable outdoor fireplaces are permitted. Some gas burning decorative fireplaces, fire pits, kilns or barbecues do not require a building or combination permit, but could require a plumbing or electrical permit. Solus firepits re available as both portable and fixed fuel connection; therefore, the Solus firepit will make a great addition to any outdoor living space!
- To see our products, please visit our catalogue page.
- To speak to a sales representative you can contact us here, or call our North American Toll Free line: 1-877-255-3146.
- For all other inquiries, please visit our Solus Decor website.
- Solus is certified by LabTest in Richmond, BC to ensure all Solus product meets Canadian (CSA) and American (ANSI) standards
- Certification of Conformity – ANSI & CSA Standards
- City of Philadelphia: Contact Us
- Philadelphia Fire Code: 2006 Bulletin
- City of Philadelphia Fire Department: Contact Us
It is the responsibility of the reader to confirm and verify any information found on this page.