Pictured here is the Solus Hemi Firepit. The Solus fire pits come in fixed fuel connection gas and propane fire pits, and do not require permits.
Does the state of Washington allow firepits?
Yes! Washington State permits firepits in residential areas.
Does Tacoma, WA allow firepits?
Yes! ANSI approved firepits are allowed in Tacoma, WA.
Do firepits require a permit in Tacoma, WA?
You do not need a permit for a firepit that is in a contained and non-combustible unit. Firepits must be in an approved container and no less than 15ft from a structure and must be attended at all times while burning. Burning any other materials than the approved gas, ethanol or butane is not under the same designation, and is then subject to other fire permit conditions. Solus firepits are available as both portable and fixed fuel connection.
- To see our products, please visit our catalogue page.
- To speak to a sales representative you can contact us here, or call our North America Toll Free line: 1-877-255-3146
- For all other inquiries, please visit our Solus Decor website.
- Solus is certified by LabTest in Richmond, BC to ensure all Solus product meets Canadian (CSA) and American (ANSI) standards
- Certification of Conformity – ANSI & CSA Standards
- City of Tacoma Rules and Regulations: City of Tacoma
- Burn Ban Information: Outdoor Burning Regulations
- Tacoma Fire Department: Contact Us
It is the responsibility of the reader to confirm and verify any information found on this page.