Modern concrete water bowls
26″, 36″, 48″
A nod to historical architectural and nautical forms the Scupper water bowls combine clean edged, mechanically formed metal with smooth, hand cast concrete. These formal elements are brought to life by the liquid movement and pleasing sound of falling water. Entering from a central opening in the bottom of the concrete bowl, water fills the vessel creating a deep pool that spills out through the reflective channel of the scupper. The polished metal and pooled, cascading water combine to create interesting reflections as light plays over their surfaces.
Solus water bowls are designed to be experienced first hand. We invite you to watch our water bowl videos to get acquainted with them.
Hand-cast concrete bowls provide a solid sculptural counterpoint. Available in three sizes these water bowls can be used in a variety of situations including installations with in-ground catch basins and existing ponds. Appropriate for use indoors or out for residential and commercial installations.
Generous in form with clean contemporary detailing these water bowls suit a range of environments.
- Choose from 10 Solus integral, hand cast colours
- 3 sizes: 26”, 36”, 48” diameters.
- Brake pressed scuppers in brushed stainless steel, brass or copper.
- Scuppers are treated and sealed to maintain their bright finish. Brass and copper parts can be left unsealed by special request.
Please see our user guides and reference videos for specific part information.
- Concrete Bowl with Scupper and stainless steel or brass water fitting
- Pump with connection fittings*
*Please specify at time of purchase if you require a pump or if you will be providing your own pump.
- Large river stones (5) for moderating surface bubbling.
- Draining hose
- User guide
- Self contained:These water features allow you to incorporate the experience of water into a setting which does not have an existing water source. This type of configuration holds and circulates all of its own water and requires only a standard electrical connection for the internal pump. Once you place your water bowl, assemble it and add the required amount of water you simply plug it in and enjoy it.
- Integrated models: Our water features can be configured to connect into an external water source to become part of a larger system. Integrated water features rely on an external pump or drainage system and can be used in a variety of ways. Call us to discuss your project.
- Each of our water bowls is hand cast from high performance, fiber reinforced concrete which has been tested to ASTM standards.
- All concrete pieces are sealed with a penetrating sealer to minimize weathering. Metal surfaces are electro-polished and or treated with a reversible protective coating to maintain their polish and protect them from the elements.
- Locally made scuppers are treated and sealed to maintain their bright finish.
- Stainless steel, aluminum and PVC component parts.
- German designed, Italian made pumps with variable water flow control.
- Assembled by hand and tested in our Vancouver facility.
- Each of our water features come with a warranty on workmanship and performance.
Excellent customer service and well worth the reasonable wait.
We’re very happy with our experience with Solus and the installation. They supply a premium product that is well worth paying a bit more for. The customer service from the first “drop by” the studio, to the design and installation of the final product was stress free. These people love their product and it’s contagious! Huge thank you to both Kris and Elton.
Jill and Justin 2015
We look forward to hearing from you. Sales staff are available to assist you with your project Monday – Friday 9 am – 5 pm and Saturday 10 am -4 pm
- Greater Vancouver: 604 255 2472
- North America Toll Free: 1-877-255-3146
- Europe: 0208 819 1495 (London, UK)
Or begin the process online by filling out the form below. Please complete the following form and we will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible.