The linear fire pit is smooth, sophisticated and elegant. At 6 feet long it creates a substantial presence with a large robust fire that gives off a great amount of heat with a 108,000 btu burner. It comes in single-stack and double-stack heights. The linear fire pit is the newest in the Solus line of certified fire pits that would work in either a commercial or residential setting. It can be used as a single or run as a series of 2, 3 or even 4 giving you 24 linear feet of fire. A wall of fire!
All of our fire pits utilize brass burner components and a cross fire for a natural flame. Certified to CSA, ANSI and CE standards for both manual lit with a flame supervision device, and electronic auto-adjustable for maximum versatility and effect.
Please see our user guides under specifications documents for specific part information
Natural Gas or Propane
- Concrete and anodized aluminumvessel
- Burner (108, 000 BTU)
- A lava rock bed and fire stones to cover the entire surface
- Available in Manual Lit System with Flame Supervision Valve, Electronic Ignition only and Adjustable Electronic Ignition
Looking for professional CAD drawings? See our full portfolio on CAD Details
Ordering, Shipping & Lead Times
Solus Fire Pits are available direct through Solus to both homeowners and professionals worldwide. In-stock products will be ready to ship within 2 to 4 weeks. Products poured to order within 6 to 8 weeks. If you have special requirements please contact our sales team to discuss options. All fire pits are individually wrapped and crated in museum quality crates to ensure that they arrive to you in perfect condition. Orders within the greater Vancouver area are individually wrapped on pallets. Worldwide shipping options include:
- Curbside delivery places your crates or pallets on the street in front of your location where they can be unpacked. Lifting of the products into place is not included with this delivery option.
- Airfreight by special request.
Please contact us to discuss your specific shipping requirements and we will work with you to find a solution. You can download our specification drawings from the Documents section or visit the CADdetails website to view them.