Hemi w/ Concrete Ring
The ringed Hemi is an expansion of the original Hemi line of Solus concrete fire pits. Often our very best ideas for new products and design come from our clients. We were asked many times for a drinks and canape ring that would allow for the Hemi fire to provide the heat whilst at the same time allow for a placement of a drink or small plate. As in all the things the devil is in the details.
The Hemi with ring adds a wide table surface to the top of our classic fire bowls to create contemporary fire tables. We designed the ring tops to respect the clean contours of the original bowls while providing a functional surface for small glasses and plates. The Rings add just 1.5” to the profile of each Hemi, sitting flush with the outside edge of each bowl and maintaining the line of their curved silhouettes. A clean, modern reveal around the bottom edge of each ring adds visual lightness. The formal simplicity of these fire tables allow them to be used in a wide range of aesthetic settings. Available in 36″ and 48″ sizes to suit most spaces. Appropriate for residential and commercial installations.
All of our natural gas and propane fire pits are fully certified and come with warranties on craftsmanship and performance. Available for purchase by professionals and homeowners worldwide. Of course all Solus fire pits are fully certified to Canadian, American and European standards. Options includes all weather covers, the addition of firestones, electronic auto ignition in either natural gas or propane plus the option of manual lit bio fuel ( ethanol ) fuels.
These ringed Hemispherical fire pits add form and space for drinks to outdoor environments. If you already own a hemi firepit, the concrete ring is available as an accessory.
See the Flame
Our cross jet burners position the flame above the fire pit which results in more efficient use of fuel and transference of heat. The jets are oriented for efficiency and maximum flame height. Fire stones can be used to shape the fire for a more ‘natural’ look. Manual and adjustable auto start options allow you to adjust the flame height and heat output to suit your needs.
- Choose from 10 integral colours
- 3 fuel options: Natural Gas, Liquid Propane and Ethanol
- 3 ignition types: Manual, Electronic and Adjustable Electronic
- Manual (MLS) – Operates like a BBQ, turn the gas on and light with a lighter, recommended for residential applications, has an adjustable valve so you can adjust your flame height – ask about the additional option of a manual ignition with a “flame supervision” device
- Electronic (AUTO) – Turn it on and off with a switch or timer, flame is not adjustable, must run power to the firepit. Ideal for public commercial spaces
- Adjustable (ADJ AUTO) – Same as the electronic (above) but has an adjustable valve on the firepit to customize the flame height
- For Propane Only: hose with regulator and propane tank table.
- Specially designed all-weather fabric covers protect your fire features year round, extending their life, maintaining their smooth finish and extending their warranties.
- Full beds of refractory fire stones.
Natural Gas and Propane
- Concrete Hemi BowConcrete Ring
- Burner (40,000 BTU), support and plate
- Standard flexible gas line with flare fitting connector
- Lava rock to cover entire surface
- 40 Fire stones for flame shaping
- User Guide
- Flange & Key (for manual start & adjustable electronic start)
- Electronic ignitor and wiring box (electronic start only)
- Our natural gas fire pits are certified as ‘Outdoor Decorative Gas Appliances’ to Canadian CSA 2.41-2014 and American ANSI Z21.97-2014 standards. We also have full CE certification as EN 509:2000 – Decorative Fuel Effects Gas Appliances and EN 60335-1:2001 Household and Similar Electrical Appliances. Visit our UK site for more information on products available in Europe and the UK.
- All of our fire pits come with a warranty on workmanship and performance. Warranties are extended with the purchase and use of one of our All-Weather covers.
- Each burner is assembled in our facility from non corrosive brass, stainless steel, aluminum and thermoplast components and individually tested.
- Propane fire pits are certified to ANSI standards. All propane burners are assembled in the USA from brass components and are individually tested to meet specific certification requirements.
- Ethanol burners have been designed specifically for Solus, are constructed from 3 layers of stainless steel and meet the highest quality standards.
- Each of our fire pits are handcast from high performance, fibre reinforced concrete which has been tested to ASTM standards.
- All concrete pieces are sealed with a penetrating sealer to minimise weathering. Table surfaces are treated with an extra protective coating to protect from prolonged exposure to food and drink spills.(link here to care).
Great service and product
We shopped around for a little bit before deciding on a Fire Bowl from Solus Decor. The sales staff were professional and helpful. The product was great in style and quality. Staff would touch base with us to ensure the specifications and the product’s delivery. Product was delivered as scheduled. We are very happy with our purchase and would buy from Solus Decor again.
Carmen P 2014
We look forward to hearing from you. Sales staff are available to assist you with your project Monday – Friday 9 am – 5 pm and Saturday 10 am -4 pm
- Greater Vancouver: 604 255 2472
- North America Toll Free: 1-877-255-3146
- Europe: 0208 819 1495 (London, UK)
Or begin the process online by filling out the form below. Please complete the following form and we will respond to your inquiry as soon as possible.